Monday, March 3, 2008

Comment Moderation

Just FYI, I have not become a blog-snob, but I had to start moderating comments because all of a sudden I began to get comments with suspicious links on them from weird sources. This may be a new thing or just new to me, but I don't want any weird stuff on here. So please don't stop with the comments, just know that it won't appear on the blog until I get notification to approve or reject it. And no worries, I won't reject any except the weird ones with the suspicious links so don't get comment anxiety. I tried to go and trash all the ones left on previous entries, but I could have missed one, so please be advised not to "click here" or "pay attention" as they instruct you to do. I will be back later with a more interesting post, this is just business.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I hear ya! I'm thinking that I need to do the same thing...comment moderation here I come.

Lorren Says... said...

Isn't it sad that that is happening? Everyone needs a bit of housekeeping every once in awhile.

CLICK HERE!!

Just kidding. :)

Mom said...

I have had the same thing happen to me, just yesterday I received a post with a link in it that I quickly deleted. Do you think that comment moderation really slows your comments down?