Monday, March 24, 2008

The Season's First Swim



It is nice to live in a place where the warm weather and sunshine abound in springtime. Oh, yes, it is true that if you happen to blink, you may miss the 30 minutes of nice spring weather in our lovely Houston climate. However, it is really invigorating while it lasts and is not lost on this native Texan. I know all too well that temperatures in the 90's are right around the corner. We initiated our pool/spa this past week. (okay, I only ventured into the spa where I had the water heated to a nice 95 degrees...but the boys were back and forth between that and the 60 something degree pool water...brrr....)

5 comments:

Angela said...

So glad you're enjoying it!
We got snow flurries for Easter! And, I think all the water is still in a frozen state here, so 60 degrees sounds downright balmy!! LOL!

Lorren Says... said...

How fun! I love your Easter pics, too.

Star Molegraaf said...

I do love that in Arkansas we have spring, but I still miss my life in Texas. Cute pics.

Mom said...

We have a spa only and we keep it going year round the kids love to get into the warm pool in the winter, but I am ready for some real swimming!

BTW my SIL lives in Humble close to Huston

Stacie said...

hudson was just asking me today when we would get to go swimming at aunt stephie's again.... :) i told him soon....